Friday, June 29, 2007

Salon or Day Spa in the Los Angeles / LAX area?

I am looking to get a gift certificate, for a friend, to a spa in her area. However, I don't know where to start. She lives near LAX so a salon around that area or nearby would work. I prefer a place that has a website so I can check it out online. I am looking for one that does massages, nails, facials, etc. If anyone lives in or near this area and knows of a place let me know. If you have been to the place also let me know how you liked it.
Thanks!


A spa gift certificate is a great gift, if you are sure that she will use it. If your friend has a regular day spa that she goes to, then I would call them directly. If you are not sure, then I would recommend La Costa Spa & Resort in Escondido My absolute favorite http://www.lacosta.com/spa/default.asp. A little far and a little pricey, but you feel like you have really gotten away.

Before buying a gift certificate most are non refundable I would probably go with an American Express Gift Card and send a spa brochure for La Costa or if you prefer a day spa. I like the dtox day spa. Here is their website link where you can take a tour http://www.dtoxdayspa.com/spatour/. Make sure you tell them you found out about them from Spavelous. You can by a gift certificate on line at their web site, but I prefer to do it by phone.

Presented By Spavelous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to detox day spa(or is it dtox day spa) in Los Angeles... Was visiting family in Glendale. What an experience! Almost life changing. Thank you for posting and recommendation.